Views
Helpful
Replies

Getting intermediate page while send data from phone to app over HTTPS

upchaurasia
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi,

We are getting intermediate page on 9971 phone with message "you are about to send data to a non-secure site. you are about to send data to a non-secure site." when sending data from phone to our application.

I guess this is because of our application server certificates are not downloaded on phone.

Can anyone guide us how to download certificates in phone/cucm trust store?

Regards,

Umesh

3 Replies 3

upchaurasia
Spotlight
Spotlight

I already done following steps-

Phone Certificates trust store (Phone-trust)—Cisco Unified Communications Manager uses this certificate type to support HTTPs access on phones. You can upload certificates to the Phone-trust store by using the Cisco Unified Communications Operating System GUI. These certificates are subsequently downloaded to the phones by means of the CTL file mechanism to support secure web access (HTTPS) from Cisco Unified IP Phones.Phone Certificates trust store (Phone-trust)—Cisco Unified Communications Manager uses this certificate type to support HTTPs access on phones. You can upload certificates to the Phone-trust store by using the Cisco Unified Communications Operating System GUI. These certificates are subsequently downloaded to the phones by means of the CTL file mechanism to support secure web access (HTTPS) from Cisco Unified IP Phones.

CUCM_Cert.png

Anyone tried to 3rd party application's access phone service URL over HTTPS. I also got following details in CUCM 10.5 help page-

Cisco Unified IP Phones supporting HTTPS

The following Cisco Unified IP Phones support HTTPS:

- 6921, 6941, 6945, and 6961

-7906, 7911, 7921, 7931, 7925, 7925-EX, 7926, 7941, 7941G-GE, 7942, 7945, 7961, 7962, 7961G-GE, 7965, 7970, and 7975

-8941, 8945, and 8961

- 9951 and 9971

Does it mean that 78xx and 88xx series phone doesn't support HTTPS phone service

Regards,

Umesh

Hi Umesh,

I don't have an answer for you, but you might be more likely to get a response if you post this in the endpoints forum since this is not really an AXL issue as far as I can tell. 

Thanks