cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Multiple Account for MediaSense Search and Play, is possible?

Hi,

I'm looking for a solution where I can have multiple accounts in order to access specific audio records for specific service or partition into Search and Play records.

Please let me know if there is a solution for newest MediaSense version, or using for expansion, or future roadmap or APIs/3rd party solution. Today, I'm using 9.1 for security's purpose and the securty team doesn't want to share their account for other purposes.

Any help on this is much appreciate.

Thank you!

20 Replies 20

Hi Anil,

I have heard from Cisco local that Cisco will stop release MediaSense version 11.6 but don't still official.

Plz help me double check to inform my customer. Anyway, could you suggest me any option 3rd party recording to integrate CUCM version 11.5 or later?

Pham,

The MediaSense End of Life was announced on Cisco.com on april 5th. See here for all the end of life notices:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/customer-collaboration/mediasense/eos-eol-notice-listing.html

Please see the FAQ document here to see what options are available for various scenarios:

https://communities.cisco.com/docs/DOC-72287

Thanks,

Anil

quyetpv
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Anil,

I have one question. My customer has now 2 site clusters and want to use Prime License Management to manage central and share license between 2 site. CUCM version now is 7.1.5, and migrate to version 11.5.

Can my customer buy new license for 2 site clusters CUCM to add in Prime License Management?

Can you send any docume about detail it?

Thank you so much.

Pham,

Not sure if this is the right thread for this query. MediaSense does not have Licenses for CUCM.

You can definitely do what you want with CUCM. The Prime Lic Manager will let you manage the licenses for both the clusters in a single place and share them across the org. Definitely a lot easier that the version 7.x license controls and worrying about IP addresses of the servers that make up the cluster.

See here for the latest documentation about the PLM:

Cisco Prime License Manager 11.5 - Cisco

quyetpv
Level 1
Level 1

Bad new. I haved confirmed with my customer version 11.6 will release for Decemeber 2016.

quyetpv
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Anil,

Plz update exactly timeline release CUCM version 11.6. Thank you so much.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: