cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Postman returns HTTP Status 599 – Wrong axl version, supported versions are 10.x,11.x and 12.0

Komal Tagdiwala
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I have 12.5.1 in my environment and am able to login successfully via Postman but when attempting to perform any other calls, such as getPhone or list user, I keep receiving the error: "HTTP Status 599 – Wrong axl version, supported versions are 10.x,11.x and 12.0"

I have tried setting the version in header to different values but keep receiving this error in Postman.

Any pointers?

AXL_Postman_Issue.jpg

3 Replies 3

npetrele
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Set it to "http://www.cisco.com/AXL/API/12.5", but make sure you're pointing to the right WSDL (and associated files). Download the AXL sql toolkit from CUCM's menu Application->Plugins, and make sure postman (or whatever you're using, like SoapUI) points to the correct version of the WSDL and associated files.

npetrele
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

For the benefit of others, this was resolved by switching to SoapUI, which imports the correct WSDL.

Ahmed Shaier
Level 1
Level 1

I had the same exact issue and it turned to be the Content-Type header, here you have selected the body as raw and xml so the auto-generated Content-Type header will be application/xml and this what is causing the issue

if you uncheck the auto-generated Content-Type header and create a manual one and set it to text/xml it will work

as this sample for the curl from the AXL developer guide

https://developer.cisco.com/docs/axl/#!hello-world-with-curl/hello-world-with-curl

-H : Header. Two header entries are given, one to override cURL's default Content-Type to reflect text/xml, and the other to specify the AXL version via the SOAPAction header. "

also I noticed if you selected body as raw and text (not XML) the auto-generated content-type header will be text/plain and this will also work with no issues