cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Updating telecastersubscribedparameter table with value

will.a.salazar
Level 1
Level 1

My name is Will Salazar. I'm having an issue provisioning the service parameter value.

So I am using a sql query to provision this value. But there is a problem. When I download the config file using, tftp <cucm host ip> get <mac address of device>.cnf.xml, from the windows command line for my phone device the serviceUrl does not have the value that I provision it with when using a SQL query.

So just to expound on this, I have a phone service called "Service Parameter 3" with a service parameter called DEVEXT. When I provision DEVEXT I put in an arbitrary value. It provisions fine but when I download the config file that value is not present.

Should I continue using a sql query or should I just use XML? If XML then what AXL command should I use?

Can anyone help?

Thank you very much in advance for you assistance.

1 Reply 1

npetrele
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I would use SQL.  The AXL apis for that are executeSQLQuery and executeSQLUpdate.

As far as I know, there's no stratocastersubscribedparameter table.  Just kidding -- couldn't resist. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: