Views
Helpful
Replies

Prime Fulfillment 6.2 - VPN Topology issues

Vorvalyov1023
Level 1
Level 1

Hello!

I have a Cisco UCS C260 M2 router with ESX 5 on it. And virtual machine with Red Hat, where Prime Fulfillment 6.2 installed. All of PF6.2 configurations made with Installation and User Guides. But I got a problem with VPN Topology Map view.

When I try to start the map I got an error:

Failed to get the properties from the DB

And in stack trace of this window:

Cannot open connection to the database to read configuration

com.cisco.vpnsc.apps.csmconsole.ConfHostWebStartProperties.getConnection(ConfHostWebStartProperties.java:203)

com.cisco.vpnsc.apps.csmconsole.ConfHostWebStartProperties.<init>(ConfHostWebStartProperties.java:40)

com.cisco.vpnsc.apps.csmconsole.DBReadOnlyWebStartConfigStore.getPropertiesDirect(DBReadOnlyWebStartConfigStore.java:331)

com.cisco.vpnsc.apps.csmconsole.DBReadOnlyWebStartConfigStore.init(DBReadOnlyWebStartConfigStore.java:143)

com.cisco.vpnsc.conf.ConfigStore.getInstance(ConfigStore.java:130)

com.cisco.vpnsc.apps.csmconsole.ManagementConsole.<init>(ManagementConsole.java:117)

com.cisco.vpnsc.apps.csmconsole.ManagementConsole.main(ManagementConsole.java:98)

sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)

com.sun.javaws.Launcher.executeApplication(Unknown Source)

com.sun.javaws.Launcher.executeMainClass(Unknown Source)

com.sun.javaws.Launcher.doLaunchApp(Unknown Source)

com.sun.javaws.Launcher.run(Unknown Source)

java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

May be somebody have the same issues, please help me to resolve it.

Also I have attacheв the screenshot of the error window.

16 Replies 16

Hi Gustavo!

Today we have updated our Fulfillment to 6.2.1.4. But...still have the same result. There is no our problem in Cisco Bug toolkit. I try to connect to PF from 4 different Pcs but all of them have the same error message.

I think that TAC will be my gateway of last resort in this case. ) But I think that I'm close to the answer.

Thank you for help. As soon as I resolve this problem I'll try to describe it here.

Cheers, Ilya.

Hi there!

So the problem resolved. I have connected my PC to the same network, where prime connected, and made my PC resolved in Prime DNS zone. So the VPN topology tool is working.

Thank you, Gustavo, for your help.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: