MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Helloi have issue in targeted hello for non directly connected peer show mpls ldp discoveryTargeted Hellos:x.x.x.x-> x.x.x.x (active), xmitEstablished: N/A remote router x.x.x.x -> x.x.x.x (active/passive), xmit/recvLDP Id: x.x.x.x:0Hold time: 90 sec...

qus83 by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there . I have configure a GRE tunnel in a test lab comprising of Cisco ASR920 series routers . All interface are GE . Tunnel status is up/up , I can ping the far end , ISIS is up over the tunnel and both routers are LDP adjacent as well .  I can ...

Hello everyone, First forum post! I am new to the world of L2VPN and I am in need of some help.  I have a MPLS WAN that is built on Cisco ISR routers. One site is the main site, in the diagram shown as AS1 which should act as the AS which interconnec...

JosefDahlstrom_0-1719353953490.png
gurfin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! MPLS bgp Issue

I have configured MPLS BGP in GNS3. In core ISP network I run EIGRP as igp.MP-BGP is working fine. It seems everything working fine. When I advertise routes from one end of my site, I receive those routes on the other end of the site as expected. But...

Hi, looking for some commands and help.I’ve created a vpc added it to the port channel and there’s a VPC mismatch?How do I resolve this please, and is fheir any commands.I’ve done sh vpc consistency checks which led me to find vlans are suspended.Nex...

gomenam by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am having a problem in which the:PE3 doesn't have anything about the LAN behind CE-C1 in its vrf Client-C routing table, but can reach ingress CE-C1;PE1 knows all the routes about the LAN behind CE-C2CE-C1 can reach anything;CE-C2 can only r...

Greetings,example,if I have two mpls TE from the same source to the same destination with different paths by using two path options and explicit path, first with number 10 and second with number 20, number 10 will be primary till I lose it and the tr...

Albazi by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a rather old network that I have inherited. I know that extending a VLAN from one DC to another DC in the same AS using VPLS and MPLS is rather old hat (I would rather utilise vxlan but these C6880 switches do not support it), but I have no ot...

CliveG by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors