MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi All,I found in Segment Routing Architecture RFC 8402 "A BGP-Prefix segment is global (unless explicitly advertised otherwise) within the SR domain.""An IGP-Prefix segment is global (unless explicitly advertised otherwise) within the SR domain." Bu...

My company is going to be migrating from on prem to an all SaaS world. We currently have a DC that will be going away in the next year and about a 1/4 of our locations will be moving off MPLS to DIA circuits with Meraki equipment. For the sites that ...

I have configured HSRP for High Availability but now from VPC I'm not able to reach vpc.Below is my routers and switch configuration. Thank youR1!!interface GigabitEthernet1ip dhcp client client-id ascii 9MGT16SBA3Jip address dhcpnegotiation autono m...

dissai by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I understand that session hold time is for an established session, and the discovery hello intervals are for neighbor discoveries, but i do not understand why there is discovery hold time, while the new neighbors are being discovered in 5 sec interva...

tsepo135maroibaki_0-1705997351483.png

Starting with ios-xe 17.5 on ASR920, when configuring a EVPN bridge domain, device tracking functionality is automatically enabled and  corresponding evpn policies block some ARP requests.Looking for a way to disable device tracking functionality on ...

ccnplv by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hello CommunityI was create a site to site VPN but it failed to come up for unknown reason. I kindly ask for help.I have two site. One is Site-A and Second is Site-B.At Site A I have NAT Host PC 10.1.1.10 to NAT 200.1.1.25 when I tried to initiate ic...

dissai by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey guys, I got a problem.In the picture attached, R1 & R4 are running iBGP with 192.168.12.1, 192.168.34.4 and "next-hop-self" eabled. Now R6 wants to ping 5.5.5.5 which is R5's loopback0, and I know it would fail. Because the next-hop of 5.5.5.5 is...

Hello, I am trying to understand the use of 'mpls ldp password required' command.  If I configure just the 'fallback' command but not the 'required' command ldp authentication still works. then what is the use of the 'required' command? Thanks,Sachin