Views
Helpful
Replies

AnyConnect 4.0.x and Single sign on Problems

LudovicDS
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Community,

I'm facing issues with anyconnect 4.0 in windows 7 computer. (Anyconnect Secure Mobility Client)

I have configured a file profile "configuration.xml" in attached file (rename in.txt) with Network Access Manager profile Editor and push it to the Client Directory cisco/Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client/Network Access Manager/System.

As you can see in attached file "the single sign on is configured for user credentials"

Nevertheless when the user open his session, a connexion popup (login/password) appears on user's computer side.

Have you already heard about this problem. What should i check? how can i fixe the issue?

Thanks you very much for your help.

Best regards

Ludovic

6 Replies 6

stsargen
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Ludovic,

If the NAM client is configured for SSO and the authentication is failing for any reason NAM will prompt you for credentials at the desktop.  I looked over the configuration.xml file and it looks fine.  Are you receiving any errors on your RADIUS server?  If you can upload a DART bundle it may help to identify the issue. 

Thanks,

Steve S.

Hi Steve, here you will find de Customer DART File.

There is no error on Radius Side. Customer is authenticated but needs to enter credential at any time.

Unconfortable for the customer's connection.

Thanks for your help.

best regards.

Ludovic

Hi Ludovic,

From the logs it looks like you are configured for EAP-Chaining, but the machine portion of the authentication is failing.

The user portion (SSO) is passing as you can see here.

1664: OSAVPLRC4141: mai 05 2015 16:16:04.280 -0100: %NAM-7-DEBUG_MSG: %[tid=5968]: EAP: ...received EapStatusEvent: session-id=1, EAP handle=00AD4D1C, status=AC_EAP_STATUS_INTERMEDIATE_EAP_SUCCESS

Then the machine portion of EAP-Chaining fails.

1781: OSAVPLRC4141: mai 05 2015 16:16:04.484 -0100: %NAM-7-DEBUG_MSG: %[tid=5968]: handleEventAndDoStateTransitionAction action : ACTION_AUTH_FAIL

Does the SSO user auth work if EAP-Chaining is not configured in ISE?

You may also want totry the latest 4.1 client that was released to CCO last week.  We did have a few fixes for EAP-FAST authentication.  You might be hitting one of these issues.

Thanks,

Steve S.

Thanks,

Steve S.

Steve, pehaps it's not the googd DART file but EAP Chaining is running. The only problem is SSO.

I will try to upgrade AnyConnect to 4.1 and will tell you back if it fixed the issue.

Best regards.

Ludovic

i am having same problem in anyconnect NAM v 4.5 .530

Does anybody have a fix ?

Do you have any logs for the failed connection attempts?