Views
Helpful
Replies

Anyconnect posture with ISE keep redirect

bunleang
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Team,

I always face issues with client redirect to the browser portal client provisioning

it requires to click download anyconnect module and running install on PC, after I finished the install posture starting scan status compliance.

Note: On PC already have anyconnect installed

Do we have any solution to stop browser redirect to download anyconnect module for clients that already have anyconnect posture installed?

Please see the screenshot attached for detailed ISE.PNG

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Mike.Cifelli
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Webdeploy the software, have it pushed from something like SCCM, or have the required components installed manually are the options.  The redirect is setup in your ISE Authz profile that is assigned to your radius policy as the result for when clients are first in the posture unknown state.  If you are confident in saying that all clients should be fully provisioned prior to network access you can remove the url redirect from the authz profile.  Your photo tells me that the client you got that screenshot from is not fully provisioned so that respective client would probably have network access issues if you removed the redirect.  I strongly suggest testing first.  HTH!

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Mike.Cifelli
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Webdeploy the software, have it pushed from something like SCCM, or have the required components installed manually are the options.  The redirect is setup in your ISE Authz profile that is assigned to your radius policy as the result for when clients are first in the posture unknown state.  If you are confident in saying that all clients should be fully provisioned prior to network access you can remove the url redirect from the authz profile.  Your photo tells me that the client you got that screenshot from is not fully provisioned so that respective client would probably have network access issues if you removed the redirect.  I strongly suggest testing first.  HTH!