cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted

Approbation user authentification - Guest portal

Hi all,

I wanted to know if it is possible to add an approbation to the AD authentification on the guest portal ?

Thank you in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Are you talking about the Sponsor email approval flow for self registered guest users?

that does not exist for AD guest. It’s a special flow only for self registered guests. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Cisco Employee

Please explain more details what you are trying to do
Highlighted

Hi Jason,
Thank you for your quick answer.
For the Guest user you can have approbation by a sponsor when you create a guest account.
I want to know if I can had the same approbation proccess (only for the first connexion) for person who can connect with AD account (it's one of the authentification method I choose for the Guest Portal)

PS : Apparently I create the subject twice.
Can you please seen the other post : https://community.cisco.com/t5/policy-and-access/approbation-user-authentification-guest-portal/m-p/3843126#M72987

Thank you in advance.
Highlighted
VIP Advisor

Hi @sorin.diaconescu  

what do you mean by “approbation” ? I know what the word means but it doesn’t make sense in this context. 

Do you want to add addition radius attributes in the access-accept? Why is AD relevant to your question?

Sorry, but i have more questions than answers :-(

Highlighted

Hi @Arne Bier

Thank you for your quick answer.
For the Guest user you can have approbation by a sponsor when you create a guest account.
I want to know if I can had the same approbation proccess (only for the first connexion) for person who can connect with AD account (it's one of the authentification method I choose for the Guest Portal)

Thank you in advance
Highlighted

Are you talking about the Sponsor email approval flow for self registered guest users?

that does not exist for AD guest. It’s a special flow only for self registered guests. 

View solution in original post