Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Approbation user authentification - Guest portal

Hi all,

I wanted to know if it is possible to add an approbation to the AD authentification on the guest portal ?

Thank you in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Are you talking about the Sponsor email approval flow for self registered guest users?

that does not exist for AD guest. It’s a special flow only for self registered guests. 

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Please explain more details what you are trying to do

Hi Jason,
Thank you for your quick answer.
For the Guest user you can have approbation by a sponsor when you create a guest account.
I want to know if I can had the same approbation proccess (only for the first connexion) for person who can connect with AD account (it's one of the authentification method I choose for the Guest Portal)

PS : Apparently I create the subject twice.
Can you please seen the other post : https://community.cisco.com/t5/policy-and-access/approbation-user-authentification-guest-portal/m-p/3843126#M72987

Thank you in advance.

Arne Bier
VIP
VIP

Hi @sorin.diaconescu  

what do you mean by “approbation” ? I know what the word means but it doesn’t make sense in this context. 

Do you want to add addition radius attributes in the access-accept? Why is AD relevant to your question?

Sorry, but i have more questions than answers :-(

Hi @Arne Bier

Thank you for your quick answer.
For the Guest user you can have approbation by a sponsor when you create a guest account.
I want to know if I can had the same approbation proccess (only for the first connexion) for person who can connect with AD account (it's one of the authentification method I choose for the Guest Portal)

Thank you in advance

Are you talking about the Sponsor email approval flow for self registered guest users?

that does not exist for AD guest. It’s a special flow only for self registered guests. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: