Views
Helpful
Replies

Automatic NAD identity group attibute based

TVmaster
Level 1
Level 1

hi fellows 

can anyone tell me if ise can get some attribute to place nad inside some Identity group automatically?

i have ten different cisco switches  models in my campus , and i want to create different policies based on switch model, but automatically , without having to put my swiches in an identity group manually .

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
No I don't think so, you have to manually add each switch and put it in the respective NDG to identify its hierarchy

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
No I don't think so, you have to manually add each switch and put it in the respective NDG to identify its hierarchy

howon
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Since these are Cisco switches you can customize NAS-ID attribute to reflect switch model and use it in the ISE policy. Please check out 'Differentiating specific network device' section of the following document for more information:

https://community.cisco.com/t5/security-documents/advanced-ise-tips-to-make-your-deployment-easier/ta-p/3850189#toc-hId--574335339

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: