Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,i have a wireless network with peap authentication and some VIP users on the network. Now i want to "pimp" that SSID with a self-service and want to make use of the My Devices Portal if this is possible.1. User gets permission to access the wirele...

andreas by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All , I have a Cisco ISE 3315 With Version 1.1.4 . We have Windows Work Station and we have some issue with Windows 7 64 Bit users !!On Some 64 Bit Workstation the nac Agent is getting about 25 Minute to start Checking the Postu...

Resolved! VPN Audit trail

Dear Netpro Friends,I am using Cisco ACS 5.1 to authenticate our VPN users who connect to our different servers. Some users connect to Databse, some connect to web services etc. Is there a feature or function withing ACS to audit trail the users to k...

Dear All,One of our client has a query related to guest portal default webpage that, if their application team can modify the default guest portal web page then how the sample code can be obtained ?I found following link so kindly let me know if this...

rmujeeb81 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,We have posture assessment working with cisco Nac agent. Checking only symantec Antivirus def update and installation. Since there is windows defender in all the user pcs and turned off not in use. But cisco Nac agent is showing both windows d...

Hello,I have an ACS 5.2 deployment and i want to upgrade it to 5.4 version.I have 2 server in my deplyement:1/ Primary Server as Authentication server & log collector2/ Secondary server as Authentication server.What is the best way to do the migratio...