Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

Network administrators currently have ACS 3.3 deployed in production. I need to work on a AAA prototype with ACS. I'd prefer to use ACS 4.0 since it is the latest version and it is available for a 90-day trial in which I could use in my prototype and...

news2010a by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi forum,i can't logon to my switch after configuring logon with microsoft Radius, my configuration is as follow:username nwadmin privilege 15 password 7 username yeopaul privilege 15 password 7 aaa new-modelaaa authentication login default group XXX...

paulnigel by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it true that ACS uses SQL as its underlying database to save configuration and user data? If so, how come ACS doesn't prompt me for the SQL setup or have a SQL server as a prerequisite on the server? I also don't see any 'SQL service' on my ACS 4 ...

ciscors by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm currently setting up a CiscoSecure ACS 4.0 using TACACS+. I want to set the login up so when I login into a switch/router I automaticly login into the enable mode at the same time. Is this possiable??I've used other TACACS+ servers that have the ...

gbiettler by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ACS 90-day Trial

Hi,I'm thinking about downloading the ACS 90-day Trial.Before I do, however, I have some questions I haven't found the answer for.a) After the trial period expires, and I decide to buy the ACS, how can I get the definitive license and will I have to ...

e-alvarez by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm investigating implementing 802.1X for authenication on our network. Our primary access switch for users is the 3550. It appears straight forward however I have a question. How do you deal with software pushes to devices on the network where the u...

Hi,Is it possible to create a group that can give access to certain commands only ? Can these allowed commands be added, removed from that group. For example user ISDN_test will be made a member of a group ISDN and in ISDN we will specify all some c...

Hello!I have CISCO 5200 with the following config:aaa accounting delay-startaaa accounting update periodic 5aaa accounting network default start-stop radiusAlso, I have radius server (freeradius) connected with SQL database.Alive-packets (from cisco)...