Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Everyone, I have a standalone ISE deployed at customer premises with WLC. We need to add any endpoint in the relevant identity group the mac address does not show up in the field. Even the mac address is already learned on ISE. This used to work p...

Capture.PNG Captures.PNG

Hi, we are facing a weird issue with out ISE (2.4) and our C9800-CL WLC (17.3.4). We have a Guest WLAN in flexconnect mode with CWA using a sponsor portal. What I have seen so far in my tests: - Users are able to connect to guest SSID and get redirec...

morabusa by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 10 Helpful votes

Resolved! ISE upgrade

Hi all, I'm planning on upgrading four ISE servers in a cluster from 2.4 to 2.7 that are running on VMs. Is it possible to upgrade it by removing a node and then installing a new one with the new version to then add one by one replacing the ones with...

Hi,I have a question regarding SXP mappings expiration in ISE.From the Trustsec Workcenter in ISE, there is the "all SXP mappings" view where ISE shows the IP / SGT mappings I have also an ASA which have a SXP connections with ISE to get all the mapp...

Image 8.png
REJR77 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes