Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

It's possible to query and get a list of endpoints in a given Identity Group: curl -k --header 'Accept: application/json' --user xxx:yyy https://omf-01-ise01:9060/ers/config/endpoint?filter=groupId.EQ.12abb870-295a-11e9-aed1-76f66f54fcc8 However `cus...

Hi, Can I have a posture condition for the following in ISE 2.4/2.6? Cisco Umbrella agent in installed and runningQualys agent is installed and runningPlease note - requirement is not for pxgrid integration of qualys or umbrella, only for posture che...

rajeshp20 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I could use some assistance with getting my arms around Compliance Module.  I don'trecall this being an objective in the CCNP Security 300-208 exam.  It is now an objectivein the 300-715 exam.  More specifically, item 6.3, "Configure the co...

Hi, I'm interested in adding a pxGrid node to allow 3rd party systems use ISE for quarantine/COA.My workstations are now licensed via Base licenses, and to my understanding require Plus licensing for pxGrid content sharing in order to be managed via ...

Nadav by Level 7
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Are there any guides available for integrate Firepower Threat Defence with ISE using pxGrid?I found an excellent guide by Katherine McNamara here - http://www.network-node.com/blog/2017/1/2/rapid-threat-containment-with-ise-21-and-firepower-61?rq...

Hello Team,   We are using full-blown ISE (no ISE-PIC) for usual 802.1x (EAP-TLS-based Machine auth mainly) and now configuring same ISE deployment for PassiveID to distribute User-IP mappings from AD (via ISE AD Agents) towards WSA and FMC. We are n...

Resolved! NEAT

Client gets authenticated and result is applied but supplicant switch errors the VLAN TEST is non-existent or shutdown which is both no true. Is this a limitation of CISP?  %DOT1X_SWITCH-5-ERR_VLAN_NOT_FOUND: Attempt to assign non-existent or shutdow...

Is ISE able to alert (via email for example) if a specific command or commands are executed on a security device like a FW? We've been asked if we can be alerted if someone makes a change to the audit logging settings on a firewall (i.e. anything wit...

Hello, In our environment we are using meraki switches and as they do not support DACLs or ACLs for Posture redirection, we used call home list in the anyconnect configuration profile to let the endpoint reach the PSN. During redirection or before re...