cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can I get an alarm in the mail for issues such as reloading of ise?

CCC3
Level 1
Level 1

I would like to receive an alarm for certain situations such as equipment reload or cpu high in ise by mail.

Do you happen to have this function?

2 Replies 2

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- As far as reloading is concerned ISE will not be able to send you an email ; well theoretically it could have been configured as a boot action (for whatever reason) , but that is not available in ISE. Best is to fallback to network monitoring tools such as Nagios , Zabbix , ... which can have those actions available when  a host becomes unavailable (for instance)
  For the CPU question have a look at https://community.cisco.com/t5/network-access-control/is-it-possible-to-set-the-maximum-value-of-ise-cpu-alarm/m-p/4925217#M584113

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Arne Bier
VIP
VIP

If you configure the ISE SNMP agent, it will sent Link Up SNMP traps to a configured receiver.  ISE SNMP traps are limited to link up/down (node restart) and disk space low.