Views
Helpful
Replies

Can't create an authorization policy on ACS5.8

brhong
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi there,

I am trying to create a network access authorization policy under 'Access Policies' on ACS5.8. But 'Create Above' and 'Create Below' Button is dim, not able to do it. What could be the issue?

The installation is on ESXi5.5 as a VM. I login as acsadmin user.

Any hint is appreciated.

Thanks,

Braven

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Qi,

Have you installed patch 3 or later.

There is a note in the bottom of the browser support that says FF 46 or later supported after patch 3 or later.

Try with a different browser mentioned in the list (or) one of the FF browser versions from the list to make sure it is not an issue.

If you still have issues after doing that, you may have to open a TAC case.

Thanks

Krishnan

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

kthiruve
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Qi Hong,

Please make sure to use the browser versions supported by ACS 5.8. That would be a good start.

Clear the browser cache and restart the browser to see if it works. Here is the compatibility guide for ACS 5.8

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/net_mgmt/cisco_secure_access_control_system/5-8/device_support/sdt58.html#pgfId-90418

Thanks

Krishnan

I am using Firefox 49.0.2, which is newer than 48.x, I assume this is fine, since I didn't see the prompt saying the brower is not supported. The thing is that I am able to create Authorization Profiles under "Policy Elements". I tried clear the cache and restart the browser, it didn't help.

Hi Qi,

Have you installed patch 3 or later.

There is a note in the bottom of the browser support that says FF 46 or later supported after patch 3 or later.

Try with a different browser mentioned in the list (or) one of the FF browser versions from the list to make sure it is not an issue.

If you still have issues after doing that, you may have to open a TAC case.

Thanks

Krishnan