Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyone, Is it possible with ACS 5.x (specifically 5.8) to authenticate ldap groups nested in other ldap groups? For example Operational_Users is an LDAP group which contains a group called Florida_Operations. Can I via LDAP integration add Oper...

Nadav by Level 7
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team,What is the exact method/command/API call that is used for the update of antivirus database for this environment:- AnyConnect Posture Agent for Windows 4.1.04011- McAfee VirusScan Enterprise; 8.8.0.1445;8099.0;03/09/2016;Thank you!Best regard...

gacs by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm trying to do machine and user authentication using EAP-TLS and digital certificates.  Machines have certificates where the Principal Username is SAN:DNS, user certificates (smartcards) use SAN:Other Name as the Principal Username.In ISE, I ...

Hi About to go live with ISE 2.0 with latest patch.  We are using a BYOD portal to on board partner devices to connect to main WLAN, so we connect by a on boarding page, a partner requires AD credentials and a certificate is then dropped on to their...

Hi,I am having the two Cisco ISE (Version: 1.1.1.268) appliances. These appliances are running in Failover with the internal CA signed certificates.The hostnames are 19 character long with Upper cases and Hypen. Boxes are joined to the domain but fre...