This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.
Thanks Leo for your prompt response. While I really appreciate this, however, I am after something bit more elaborate as I need to put it in a design document for ACS to ISE migration about best practices for decommissioning ACS.
Lets start with this - see if that works :
0. take the backup of ACS and offload from ACS to out of the box for reference.
1. Start Migration plan from ACS to ISE you can use below tool :
2. Cut over to ISE make sure all working as expected.
3. keep ACS offline for 1 or 2 weeks
4. Once you are sure all working with ISE
5. Erase the config login with admin account issue below command.
# acs reset-config
6. then it will be factory default, then how to bin the hardware as per the business policy.
hope that works ?
*** Rate All Helpful Responses ***