cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

cisco ACS server CSACS-1121 reinstall

Roman Iskhakov
Level 1
Level 1

How i can reinstall ACS server? It was new installation, after installation finished it could not work properly

ACS/admin# acs reset-config

Stub Library could not be opened

*** libCARSAcsCtrlCli.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory ***

ACS/admin# show application version acs

% Error finding version information for the application: acs

ACS/admin# show application

<name>          <Description>

empty screen

how i can reinstall it?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

mauzamor
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,

If you have the ACS 1121 appliance you will need the recovery DVD to reinstall the software this is available from the Cisco page:

Download software > Products > Security > Identity Management > Cisco Secure Access Control System > Cisco Secure Access Control System 5.3

This is the filename:

ACS_v5.3.0.40.iso

Here are the re-installation or reimage instructions:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/docs/net_mgmt/cisco_secure_access_control_system/5.3/installation/guide/csacs_ins.html#wp1101132

The command "acs reset-config" only removes the configuration from the ACS GUI, but it doesn't re-install the software.

Rate if it helps!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

mauzamor
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,

If you have the ACS 1121 appliance you will need the recovery DVD to reinstall the software this is available from the Cisco page:

Download software > Products > Security > Identity Management > Cisco Secure Access Control System > Cisco Secure Access Control System 5.3

This is the filename:

ACS_v5.3.0.40.iso

Here are the re-installation or reimage instructions:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/docs/net_mgmt/cisco_secure_access_control_system/5.3/installation/guide/csacs_ins.html#wp1101132

The command "acs reset-config" only removes the configuration from the ACS GUI, but it doesn't re-install the software.

Rate if it helps!

Thank you for your reply, how i can understand this is only solution.