cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco ISE 2.3 Patch 5 - Sponsor Portal - Unable to create account in Greek Language

pgiouvanellis
Level 1
Level 1

Hello ,

We have a deployment of Cisco ISE for our wifi network .

We have setup Sponsor Portal , and after upgrading to Patch 5 we start to face some problems.

First of all some sponsor portal users are not able to run Portal from Chrome or IE without setting up the Browser to work in Compatibility Mode .

The second one is that when we trying to create account a random one and on First Name or Last Name type them in Greek Language and not in English we get an error : 

" An unexpected error occurred .Please contact the help desk for assistance " .

In the past we were able to import Names in greek language without problem .

Is something that i missing ? I don not understand why this happens .

Thank You,

Palaiologos .

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
If this is something worked in past then open a tac case so they can investigate and open a bug

View solution in original post

10 Replies 10

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
If this is something worked in past then open a tac case so they can investigate and open a bug

Ok , 

I understand that the certain is to open TAC , i wanted to avoid opening TAC unless there nothinng more to check or fix without Cisco TAC Support.

Is there any option for what characters are allowed on First and Last Name for Known Guest Account ?

I am not able to find anything on Setting on ISE .

Thank You,

Palaiologos

Hi,

Did you find a solution for this.

I have similar problem with Danish letters

Unfortunately not yet ,

Have do any tests or not testing anything about your similar problem ? 

Did you be able to type Danish Letters and now you are not able or you never tried to type Danish Letters ? 

Please work through TAC as this worked before

this worked in ISE 2.1 then upgrade to 2.3 patch 5 and is now not working

Please open a case

understood

Did you had any success with TAC ? 

If you want and be able please inform me about the result of case if you can open one .

Thanks

Please work through the TAC. Greek is not a builtin language in ISE either so something might have corrupted on your customization if you made your own. They will help you troubleshoot these issues and open defects if warranted