Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,   Can we use ISE with VDI? Is it possible to authenticate and authorise the VDI machines?    A customer is using Citrix VDI on VMware ESXi. VMware doesn't allow us to use the Nexus 1000V anymore and with a regular virtual switch there are a l...

Melanie by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Netflow Profiling

Hello Everyone I am testing netflow profiling for the first time. Using ISE 2.3, switch 3750 and a test endpoint generares netflow traffic. Have enabled netflow probe in ISE, flow record, export and monitor configs are in switch, Profiling Endpoint a...

smano by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   We are looking at removing AnyConnect NAM from 16k endpoint. Currently all endpoint has installation of AnyConnect ISE posture module and NAM. Do we have any automated way from ISE to remove NAM from endpoint? Customer would like to remove NAM ...

wileong by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone.   I would like to read opinions regarding if you think it's worth it or not to activate/enable AAA Accounting Connection on a switch or router in which the only outbound connections are SSH, SNMP Traps and SMTP. What I usually see in Cis...

Feblex123 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Those anyone have any best practice/deployment recommendations for ISE 2.4 tacacs for device management of devices with public ip's?   I see 2 options:   1. TACACS node in DMZ accesible to the public devices, 2. punch hole through firewall to ...