cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco ise 3.2 install on azure

wangyong
Level 1
Level 1

How I can creating a blank Azure Virtual Machine (VM) for Cisco ISE OVA on azure cloud?

use Linux virtual machine in Azure or   Windows virtual machine in Azure ?

I search :Azure VMware Solution: Azure VMware Solution runs VMware workloads natively on Microsoft Azure. You can host Cisco ISE as a VMware virtual machine.

Becuse Azure china not support  Cisco ISE Instance Using the Azure Application Variant on Azure Marketplace .

3 Replies 3

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- FYI : https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/ise/ISE_on_Cloud/b_ISEonCloud/m_ISEonAzureServices.html

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Hi everyone,

I got the following problem: we use Azure as a service. So they deployed a virtual ISE for me. They created a ssh login with a pem. I converted it, I used Putty and it works connecting to the ISE. But I found a Linux promt and not the known ISE CLI. How can I start the ISE CLI?

Best Jochen

This is a known issue due to not properly deploying the ISE VM on Azure.  I would suggest making a new post here rather than commenting on one from almost a year ago that doesn't have much to do with your current issue.