cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco ISE Device Administration licensing

axeleratorcisco
Level 1
Level 1

I have two physical 3615 ISE nodes. As I understood they by default come shipped with version 2.6.

I have just tried to get the license for both nodes from the PAK. In the wizard I have to supply the Product Id, Version Id and Serial Number.

In the wizard I filled in the details for the Primary node, an Add button appeared but I didn't click it, as below the Primary node parameters there were fields for the Secondary node to be filled in. I filled these in, and clicked next to finish the process.

After I downloaded the license, I saw that only one license was fulfilled. So I tried to start the wizard again to generate the license for the Secondary node, I filled in the Secondary fields, but the wizard won't let me continue by clicking next. The Primary Node has * next to it, but I already generated that one before.

How do I solve this issue? I can't seem to generate a license for the Secondary Node now.

I want to use both ISE nodes for Device Administration.

2 Replies 2

Tariq Mahmoud
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, 

I suggest that you should raise a case with Cisco Licensing team, they can help.

Charlie Moreton
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Each node that will perform Device Admin duties will need a separate Device Admin license.