Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco ISE for VLAN Guest

aporcaro01
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,

I´m trying to configure a Cisco ISE in order to authenticate one vlan guest for the customers. I´m work for a Hospital in Brazil and when the customer wants to access the Internet thay can using a wirelss network. Today we are working with no authentication, but the next step is to enable an authentication.

I have a WLC integrated with the Cisco ISE, so when a client with a laptop or an Ipad for example try to access the Internet is redirected to a web page login asking for username and password.

I try to install a certificate from www.digicert.com  but the problem is when I try to access the Internet first the WLC says to me that the "controlle" isn´st a trust certificate and click next to continue, after that the cisco ise says the same that the certificate from digicert ins´t a trusted certificate.

Is anybody can help me with this isse??   Any documento from the Cisco website lika a step-by-step to install and configure this???

Tks for the help!

Adriano Porcaro                  

3 Replies 3

Mathieu Sturm
Level 1
Level 1

Here is a link for you how to install the certificate on the WLC for your virtual ip

http://www.my80211.com/home/2011/1/16/wlcgenerate-third-party-web-authentication-certificate-for-a.html

Make sure that the certificate on your ISE is accepted as well for eap

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/ise/1.0/user_guide/ise10_man_cert.html (

Figure 12-2     Import Server Certificate Page)

Thanks for pointing out my blog, my80211.com +5

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

"Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: