Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,Receving this error in switch logs: %AAA-3-BADSERVERTYPEERROR: Cannot process authentication server type tacacs+ (UNKNOWN)%AAA-3-BADSERVERTYPEERROR: Cannot process authentication server type tacacs+ (UNKNOWN)Anynone please t...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I was wondering   if anybody could share how they have setup the backup  configuration.When I compare the backup files from the ACS v.5 with those in v.4, the backup files are much larger. I had the backup files from the v. 4 server saved on a...

Hi,I would like to migrate ACS 3.3 to 5.3 smoothly. For that, i would like to redirect unknown users in ACS 5.3 into the old one in 3.3. I have define ACS proxy but i dont know how to configure "Access Policies" and "Service Selection Rule" to tell o...

Hi All,I would like to check how do I run more than one PIP in ISE?If ISE allow to run more than one PIP, is there way to configure different AD in different PIP?We have two remote site and worried about WAN performance.. so we prefere to seperate AD...