cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Views
Helpful
Replies
aporcaro01
Beginner

Cisco ISE for VLAN Guest

Hi there,

I´m trying to configure a Cisco ISE in order to authenticate one vlan guest for the customers. I´m work for a Hospital in Brazil and when the customer wants to access the Internet thay can using a wirelss network. Today we are working with no authentication, but the next step is to enable an authentication.

I have a WLC integrated with the Cisco ISE, so when a client with a laptop or an Ipad for example try to access the Internet is redirected to a web page login asking for username and password.

I try to install a certificate from www.digicert.com  but the problem is when I try to access the Internet first the WLC says to me that the "controlle" isn´st a trust certificate and click next to continue, after that the cisco ise says the same that the certificate from digicert ins´t a trusted certificate.

Is anybody can help me with this isse??   Any documento from the Cisco website lika a step-by-step to install and configure this???

Tks for the help!

Adriano Porcaro                  

3 REPLIES 3
Mathieu Sturm
Beginner

Here is a link for you how to install the certificate on the WLC for your virtual ip

http://www.my80211.com/home/2011/1/16/wlcgenerate-third-party-web-authentication-certificate-for-a.html

Make sure that the certificate on your ISE is accepted as well for eap

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/ise/1.0/user_guide/ise10_man_cert.html (

Figure 12-2     Import Server Certificate Page)

Thanks for pointing out my blog, my80211.com +5

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

"Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin

ISE Webinars

Miss a previous ISE webinar?
Never miss one again!

CiscoISE on YouTube