cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco ISE Licence Historical Usage

surzn
Level 1
Level 1

I am a bit frustrated that I am unable to find any report/chart showing license utilization in ISE since 1.0 to 1.1.1.

The only info I found is ISE will send an alarm when the license pool is near fully utilized.

However, how can I check the historical utilization data for capacty planning for proof that license was not bought in excess manner

?

Anyone has idea on this?

Thank you!

3 Replies 3

Tarik Admani
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Ning,

I checked my ISE instance and there isnt a report that exists, however you can run a report of the active radius sessions at around their peak time and that should give some visibility as to how many endpoints are connected to the network.

You can also take a screenshot of the active endpoints dashlet on the home screen since that graph spans either the last 24 hours or 60 minutes.

Thanks,

Tarik Admani
*Please rate helpful posts*

Thanks for the idea Tarik.

I thought of it too. But it is only a close estimiation not a clear history picture we are looking for.

And you know, ISE is more than Radius, radius sessions reflect base license, not advanced one.

the dashlet as you said can only support past 24 hours.

You are correct about the radius, but for all posturing and advanced features. Radius for the most part should be the foundation of the advanced features like posture...etc.

Tarik Admani
*Please rate helpful posts*