cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco ISE Posture Policy not Updating on client.

joeharb
Level 5
Level 5

I created Posture Policy to for application Collection and to verify a process was running the machine.  I have add a few more requirements to the original Policy but the client isn't checking for the new ones, only the original 2.  Is this updated dynamically or do you simply have to create a new one...what if you want to remove a requirement?

Thanks

Joe

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Surendra
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Did you have posture lease configured by any chance on your ISE? IF yes, request you to delete the endpoint from the ISE and then try again.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
The client will only check on new authentication. Did you try doing a COA session termination to kick off a new request?

I have rebooted/disabled the NIC, migrated from wired to wireless but it still only scans for "2" items.

Thanks,

Joe

Hi Joe,

Are you able to see all the conditions in Posture detailed log?

If you have selected audit for some posture conditions, it won't show in scan summary on the anyconnect.

-Aravind

-Aravind

Surendra
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Did you have posture lease configured by any chance on your ISE? IF yes, request you to delete the endpoint from the ISE and then try again.

I have checked the posture report and it only shows the 2 requirements, all 4 of the ones are set to mandatory.  Posture Lease is set for every time user connects to network.

Please advise,

Joe