cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Evaluation Device Admin License?

Rack&Stack
Level 1
Level 1

I'm running a home lab for ISE 2.7. I generated some temporary demo licenses through my Cisco account on the Product License Registration page and then imported them to ISE that look like this:

Screenshot 2022-06-04 105513.jpg

I deleted my evaluation licenses without thinking.. and now I realize I'm missing a device admin license. Is it possible to generate another one or recover the existing one? This is what my device admin license looked like before I deleted it:

Screenshot 2022-06-04 105638.jpg

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rack&Stack
Level 1
Level 1

The solution was to re-install the lab server. I was unable to find out how to retrieve or take out a demo/evaluation for a device admin license.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

you can try by adding evaluation license.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/licensing/cloud-systems-management/smart-care-service/lic217143-how-to-generate-a-demo-or-evaluation-lic.html#anc2

Please rate this and mark as solution/answer, if this resolved your issue
Good luck
KB

I did this.. I did it for both the Advanced (Plus and Apex) and Base license. This is what my license page looks like:

Screenshot 2022-06-04 140731.jpg

I am missing the device admin license. I see no option to download that for evaluation or demo.

Hi @Rack&Stack ,

please take a look at: How to Generate a Demo or Evaluation License for ISE

Hope this helps !!!

Please read above. This does not help.

Hi @Rack&Stack ,

you received your Demo License via e-mail (Step 7 of the link I provided before), but you are unable to reinsert the Demo License again, is that correct?

Regards

Rack&Stack
Level 1
Level 1

The solution was to re-install the lab server. I was unable to find out how to retrieve or take out a demo/evaluation for a device admin license.