cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How can I integrate Fortinet Firewall 5.4.5 with Cisco ISE 2.2 device login through radius ??

sbarwa5021
Community Member

I am trying to integrate  Fortinet Firewall firmware version 5.4.5 to Cisco ISE 2.2 but no luck.  Radius authentication for device management.

I created a test user in ISE and tested it in fortinet firewall for radius authentication where i have specified Radius server IP, and its getting authenticated successfully.  But when i am trying to access fortinet firewall with the same login credentials, I am failed to login it.

Need assistance. If anyone having any docs(fortinet dictionary, profiling, and authorization policy for it) please share. it would be appreciated

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

It seems that FortiOS is using remote authentication and local authorization for Administrators so please refer to its admin guide to configure a remote user with admin user group and consult their support teams, if needed.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

gbekmezi-DD
Level 5
Level 5

What are the logs saying?

Warning: I either dictated this to my device, or typed it with my thumbs. Erroneous words are a feature, not a typo.

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

It seems that FortiOS is using remote authentication and local authorization for Administrators so please refer to its admin guide to configure a remote user with admin user group and consult their support teams, if needed.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: