cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

I am looking for the Airwatch dictionary attributes that are available

paulle
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Can someone who has Airwatch integrated to their ISE please send me a list of the attributes that are available?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

M. Wisely
Level 4
Level 4

There aren't specific attributes for AirWatch, instead there are generic MDM attributes:Screenshot_20170313_122504.png

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

M. Wisely
Level 4
Level 4

There aren't specific attributes for AirWatch, instead there are generic MDM attributes:Screenshot_20170313_122504.png

Thanks Martin! Are these generic ones the same across all mdm vendors with none offering more insight than others ?

I believe they are the same regardless of vendor, is there something that you think is missing?

i was wondering about applications installed like we get Tom any connect.

No, application retrieval is not a function of the MDM API.  As suggested by dictionary, it is used to retrieve the registration and compliance status for a given endpoint.  It can also retrieve specific compliance status items such as Jailbroken, PIN locked, Encryption.  Other details of endpoint such as S/N, UDID, etc, are also tracked and stored in ISE. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: