Views
Helpful
Replies

Identity Service Engine - Unable to delete Endpoints

Armymanryno
Level 1
Level 1

Good afternoon,

Messing around in ISE trying to remove an endpoint and it is not allowing me to anymore. I reached out to one of my other coworkers who also administers it, and he can't either. Any suggestions? Picture attached. It is almost as if the page/GUI locks up as I cannot click delete or cancel or even the click the How can we help you side tab.

Version 2.7.0.356

Installed Patch 2,6ISECapture.PNG

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I had the same issue on 2.6 using chrome. The workaround I got to work is I use a script blocker addin called uMatrix. having it block walkme.com scripts seems to stop it all greying out.

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Damien Miller
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Seems like an odd thing to do, but have you tried holding the return key while you click? If that helps then it might confirm a bug. 

Just tried that and it didn't work either. Good thought though, thanks.

Did you try from a different browser? also, did you try while that help menu is closed?

Of course, I tried with chrome, edge, and Firefox and none of them worked either. Previously, it worked in all browsers so I'm not sure why it isn't now.
And yes, I tried to delete it with that help menu closed at first. Even then if it is opened, I can't close out of the help menu without refreshing the page.
Thanks,

Amen
Level 1
Level 1

Have you tried to reset the ise application?

#application reset ise 

I have not. But won't that reset everything on the box? All my policies etc.
I'll probably have to just schedule downtime to reboot it.

I had the same issue on 2.6 using chrome. The workaround I got to work is I use a script blocker addin called uMatrix. having it block walkme.com scripts seems to stop it all greying out.

This did the trick, I am now able to delete endpoints again. 

Thanks