cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

iPSK Manager - bulk import issue

pio.gra
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I have an issue with the bulk import feature of the iPSK Manager. It shows green icons against specific MAC entries but in the same time - the import itself is failed:

piogra_0-1662021945259.png

I have noticed that endpoints are added to the "endpoints" table in the database but not to "endpointAssociations" one. Do you have an idea maybe what should I check/do to make it work?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I can see that you've submitted this as an issue on the GitHub page for this open source project. As this is a community supported application, that is the correct avenue to seek support.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

not sure what went wrong in the process : what ISE version ?  try different browser ?

https://community.cisco.com/t5/security-knowledge-base/ipsk-identity-pre-shared-key-manager-portal-server-for-ise/ta-p/3904265

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

pio.gra
Level 1
Level 1

I have tried with Edge and Firefox, different versions. I know that some other users also had the same issue (different computers and browsers). The thing is that it used to work in the past (like a year ago), after that time I haven't used that feature until now, when the user opened an incident that it does not work.

Edit: ISE 2.6.0.156, patches 6,8,9,10

I can see that you've submitted this as an issue on the GitHub page for this open source project. As this is a community supported application, that is the correct avenue to seek support.

Sure, I just thought that maybe someone had the similar issue. Here is the link for this specific issue on GitHub: Bulk import issue · Issue #23 · CiscoDevNet/iPSK-Manager (github.com) As I have never used the bulk import feature before - can anyone confirm that it works fine?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: