cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

iPSK Manager - bulk import issue

pio.gra
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I have an issue with the bulk import feature of the iPSK Manager. It shows green icons against specific MAC entries but in the same time - the import itself is failed:

piogra_0-1662021945259.png

I have noticed that endpoints are added to the "endpoints" table in the database but not to "endpointAssociations" one. Do you have an idea maybe what should I check/do to make it work?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I can see that you've submitted this as an issue on the GitHub page for this open source project. As this is a community supported application, that is the correct avenue to seek support.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

not sure what went wrong in the process : what ISE version ?  try different browser ?

https://community.cisco.com/t5/security-knowledge-base/ipsk-identity-pre-shared-key-manager-portal-server-for-ise/ta-p/3904265

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

pio.gra
Level 1
Level 1

I have tried with Edge and Firefox, different versions. I know that some other users also had the same issue (different computers and browsers). The thing is that it used to work in the past (like a year ago), after that time I haven't used that feature until now, when the user opened an incident that it does not work.

Edit: ISE 2.6.0.156, patches 6,8,9,10

I can see that you've submitted this as an issue on the GitHub page for this open source project. As this is a community supported application, that is the correct avenue to seek support.

Sure, I just thought that maybe someone had the similar issue. Here is the link for this specific issue on GitHub: Bulk import issue · Issue #23 · CiscoDevNet/iPSK-Manager (github.com) As I have never used the bulk import feature before - can anyone confirm that it works fine?