cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Views
Helpful
Replies
walfors
Beginner

ISE 1.2 - cannot delete AD group

Hi all,

I have a standalone node, ISE 1.2, in our lab which is joined to the AD.

By accident I added an invalid AD group, and when I try to delete the group and "Save Configuration", the ISE responds:

"Error: One or more of the groups being deleted are referred to by Authorization Policy Conditions."

However I cannot find any references to this group among the authorization policy conditions - so how can I remove the group?

Kind regards,

Lennart

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jatin Katyal
Cisco Employee

Walfors,

I know what you're saying. While deleting a newly added AD group. you're getting below listed error even though the group is not referred or called inside any rule or policy.

Error: One or more of the groups being deleted are referred to by Authorization Policy Conditions.

It seems like a cosmetic defect

CSCug13042    error message incorrectly indicating AD groups are mapped to a policy

~BR
Jatin Katyal

**Do rate helpful posts**

~Jatin

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Ravi Singh
Rising star

Please try leaving and rejoining AD. Hope this work for you.

Jatin Katyal
Cisco Employee

Walfors,

I know what you're saying. While deleting a newly added AD group. you're getting below listed error even though the group is not referred or called inside any rule or policy.

Error: One or more of the groups being deleted are referred to by Authorization Policy Conditions.

It seems like a cosmetic defect

CSCug13042    error message incorrectly indicating AD groups are mapped to a policy

~BR
Jatin Katyal

**Do rate helpful posts**

~Jatin

View solution in original post

작성하기
Recognize Your Peers
Content for Community-Ad

ISE Webinars

Did you miss a previous ISE webinar?

CiscoISE YouTube Channel