Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE 2.2 Script for phone number in Self-sponsored

Hi All,

I AM NO DEVELOPER or CODER.

I am trying to work around a script posted by Jason in Article below to get 2 things done.

Users must input the number in format +614xxxxxxxx

A placeholder in the phone number field: +61400123456

https://community.cisco.com/t5/security-documents/ise-guest-self-registration-form-working-with-phone-numbers/ta-p/3636396#toc-hId-1174194476

I copy pasted the original script without any modification and it did not affect anything. (Toggle HTML on and Off).

Anything I am missing here.

Appreciate if someone can help here or correct the script for me.

<script>

(function(){

jQuery(document).ready(function() {

setTimeout(function(){

cisco.ise.validation.setPhoneRegex(/^+614[0-9]{8}$/);

cisco.ise.validation.setPhoneNumberMessage("Please provide your phone number in format +614XXXXXXXX");

}, 100);

});

})();

jQuery('#ui_phone_number_label').attr("placeholder", "+61400123456”);

</script>

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I have hit the same, I have duplicated the Customization Portal and replace the Policy Result with Duplicated one and it started to work.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

howon
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Have you enabled the JavaScript for customization?

1. Go to Administration -> System -> Admin Access -> Settings -> Portal Customization
  2. Select ‘Enable Portal Customization with HTML and JavaScript’ and click Save

Also, you need to click on 'toggle HTML Source' on, paste code, click on 'toggle HTML Source' and then save.

Thanks for the quick reply Hosuk.

Step 1 was the issue. for the script not able to work.

Now its a different issue. I decided to just go with the placeholder script (coz its short and sweet) but now the page isn't loading. When I click register (new user), the loading symbol goes on forever but the self-registration page does not load. First I though it was a browser thing maybe, but tried with all browsers, diff OS and machines. same result.

<script>

jQuery('#ui_phone_number_label').attr("placeholder", "+61400123456”);

</script>

Thanks,

Ab

I have hit the same, I have duplicated the Customization Portal and replace the Policy Result with Duplicated one and it started to work.