cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE 2.4 Lost Network Devices, unable to ADD devices.

Harrie Hendriks
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

We have a problem that ISE 2.4.0.357 has lost the Network Devices and it can not be read them and will hung on status Loading.

(See picture).

ISE001.PNG

If I try to Add a device, I have an Error "Failed to create network device - system error!"

ISE002.PNG

Best Regards,

Harrie

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Arne Bier
VIP
VIP

Hi @Harrie Hendriks 

This is not good at all. This is basic functionality of any RADIUS system and if it's broken then you're SOL.

If you have tried stopping and starting the PAN node (Primary Admin Node) and that didn't fix it, then call the TAC ASAP. Unless someone has seen the exact thing on this forum, I doubt there will even be a simple solution. Either a patch fixes this (known bug?) or you have something that only TAC can fix by looking under the bonnet.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Arne Bier
VIP
VIP

Hi @Harrie Hendriks 

This is not good at all. This is basic functionality of any RADIUS system and if it's broken then you're SOL.

If you have tried stopping and starting the PAN node (Primary Admin Node) and that didn't fix it, then call the TAC ASAP. Unless someone has seen the exact thing on this forum, I doubt there will even be a simple solution. Either a patch fixes this (known bug?) or you have something that only TAC can fix by looking under the bonnet.