Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE 3.0.0.458 Client Provisioning Resources download failed

LuoJunZhi4816
Level 1
Level 1

ISE can resolved the URL well ,but I just keep getting this error message

Can somebody help me to fix this issue ? 

8 Replies 8

Firewall rule?  Does ISE have access to the internet?

Since we're still running the tests use only have one rule (allow any to any)  ,and we can reach cisco.com or any other URL.

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

It could also be due to web proxy.

Most of these resources are available at the Cisco Software download, either under ISE or AnyConnect, so you might want to do that if this continues giving you problem.

Hi hslai,

I found it on Cisco Software download ,but it's said that AnyConnect version 4.10 support only ISE 3.1 and later .

But the problem is 3.0.0.458 is the highest version that can be install on our cisco SNS 3500 series server.  I can't even find the place to donwload anyconnect 4.3 at the Cisco Software download.  Is there any suggestion for us 

(((ISE Posture Compliance Library - Linux / Head-end deployment (PKG). This image can be used with AnyConnect version 4.10.2086 and later along with ISE 3.1 and later.)))

If you like the OLDER version of anyconnect, you need to contact TAC to provide that version, and download the section they removed that version.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

You will have issues on Windows 10 and above with that old of AnyConnect Version.  Why do you need AnyConnect 4.3?  You should upgrade to 4.10.  Yes, ISE 3.0 is the latest version that can run on an SNS-3515.  Also time to probably think about a hardware replacement as well.  

(((ISE Posture Compliance Library - Linux / Head-end deployment (PKG). This image can be used with AnyConnect version 4.10.2086 and later along with ISE 3.1 and later.)))

That one is for Linux support. Please sort by release dates.

Screen Shot 2022-07-12 at 18.03.46.png

LuoJunZhi4816
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you for all help,

I've contacted TAC and got the version I need .  Now I can proceed to the next step.