Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE Endpoint List Update

CansuTkr1
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everybody ,

We have ISE 1.4 , sometimes  I can't see ip adress at endpoint list for a endpoint when I select endpoint , I see ip adress at report or I have two devices for same ip adress (old and new endpoints) , Mac adresses are different . How can I update endpoint list?

Regards..

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

nspasov
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

ISE retains the endpoint information based on the latest information that it has seen/collected for that endpoint. The endpoint information, such as IP address, should update once the deice reconnects to the network. If the old device does not connect on the network again, ISE will retain the latest known information or purge the device (if purging is enabled).

I hope this helps!

Thank you for rating helpful posts!

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

nspasov
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

ISE retains the endpoint information based on the latest information that it has seen/collected for that endpoint. The endpoint information, such as IP address, should update once the deice reconnects to the network. If the old device does not connect on the network again, ISE will retain the latest known information or purge the device (if purging is enabled).

I hope this helps!

Thank you for rating helpful posts!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: