cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE External Captive Portal

rshehov
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Does ISE support web authentication to an external captive portal?

Many thanks

Ross

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There is no native support for this. You can perhaps do with advanced customization and use the Guest APIs.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There is no native support for this. You can perhaps do with advanced customization and use the Guest APIs.

Do you think is possible to achieve click-through in terms of external captive portal ?

Possiblly? Its not something we have integrated from the ISE team but there are partners that have done it. You will need to design and evaluate the flow and customization on your own as its not something we directly support.

Hi Jason,

Do you know the steps to apply my own designed customized portal into ISE?

All supported customization options are under http://cs.co/ise-guest

https://community.cisco.com/t5/security-documents/ise-guest-amp-web-authentication/ta-p/3657224#toc-hId-709188714

There are no external portal hosting supported configurations. 

Hi Jason,

Thank you so much for the link. I'm almost getting there. ^^

Perhaps, is there virtual ISE LAP that I can try implementing it? For testing purpose without implementing

on our server? We had the ISE evaluation before but we removed it along with the entire network equipment which came with (Meraki) due to incomplete ISE captive portal build for our own.

Secondly, the link that you provided has the information about ISE Guest SMS Support, and only mentioned about user getting user ID and Password via SMS text message and non about OTP.

My final goal is implementing "sending OTP code to the user via SMS" and no user ID and password for the ID creation via SMS

Please help.. Thank you so much.

I'd suggest opening separate thread about new issues questions so we can better coordinate.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: