cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE Policy Question

SecurityJumbo
Level 1
Level 1

I'm using ISE as a NAC (Network Access Control) and wondering if I can run multiple policies to the same device. I mean how I can allow multiple policies in the "Policy Set" window match and apply on the same device. Is that possible on ISE ??

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

An ANC-based event would typically come in asynchronously - i.e., distinct from the device's initial connection. If you want to check the external status at the time of connection, you can make the authorization condition a compound rule with logical AND/OR relationship between the different rule elements.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

what kind of policies you like to bind give some examples.

or watch the below video to get an idea :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEnWHS8nBZ4

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

SecurityJumbo
Level 1
Level 1

Hello @balaji

I'm checking if I can apply multiple policy set to the same device with different condition.  I want to check and force the radius 8021x authentication and authorization first and then in the second policy I want to use the ANC Policy name as a condition based on the integration with third-party platform.

Example:

policy 1 --> Radius 8021x/MAB 

policy 2 --> Change Vlan based on the ANC Policy name from other tool

An ANC-based event would typically come in asynchronously - i.e., distinct from the device's initial connection. If you want to check the external status at the time of connection, you can make the authorization condition a compound rule with logical AND/OR relationship between the different rule elements.