cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE Self Registered Guest Portal - where are the details of a guest captured sorted?

Hi Guys,

We are looking to configure ISE Self Registered Guest Portal. I had a fairly standard question which i'm hoping someone might be able to assist with.  I wanted to know where are the details of a guest captured sorted? e.g. First name / Last name / email address etc.  Also will there be syslogs generated with these details.

There doesn't seem to be any documentation that explains this e.g.:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/security/identity-services-engine/216330-ise-self-registered-guest-portal-configu.html

thanks

Sheldon

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Greg Gibbs
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

ISE stores Guest accounts in a separate internal database. There are some Guest related syslog messages (see Administration > System > Logging >  Message Catalog and filter on Category Name = Guest), but I don't believe any Guest account details can be sent via Syslog.

See the Viewing the Guest Users List section of the ISE Guest Access Prescriptive Deployment Guide 

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Greg Gibbs
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

ISE stores Guest accounts in a separate internal database. There are some Guest related syslog messages (see Administration > System > Logging >  Message Catalog and filter on Category Name = Guest), but I don't believe any Guest account details can be sent via Syslog.

See the Viewing the Guest Users List section of the ISE Guest Access Prescriptive Deployment Guide 

Thanks for the info Greg.

A follow up question, so if we wanted to go back historically and determine who connected we can do that by interrogating the internal database? And how long are the logs kept for?

thanks