Views
Helpful
Replies

Just upgraded to 2.7 - Alarms: Queue Link Error - ISE Messaging Servic

craiglebutt
Level 4
Level 4

Hi

Just migrating from 2.2 to 2.7 by building new nodes and importing.

Currently got 1 PAN up and 2 PSN, the rest to follow

The PSNs have the ISE Messaging Service but the PAN is not displaying it.

Gone to regenerate the root Cert but the option is not even available to select in the options

Solved: Cisco ISE 2.7 Queue Link Error - Cisco Community

Should the PAN even have it

I clicked on not to use, but still get the 

Alarms: Queue Link Error

Any reason why?

cheers

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Mike.Cifelli
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Take a peek at the following bug: https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvp45528/?rfs=iqvred
I had similar issues once migrated from 2.4 to 2.7 with both Radius/T+ live logs blank and the queue link error alarm bug.  There are additional posts that may shed additional light via that bug link.  The workaround is as follows:

Migrate the certificate used for ISE Messaging from the ISE CA chain back to the Self-Signed root.

Go to CSRs and generate new CSR with the usage ISE Root CA. After new chain is in place errors are no longer observed when the chain is assigned to ISE Messaging Service.

HTH!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Mike.Cifelli
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Take a peek at the following bug: https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvp45528/?rfs=iqvred
I had similar issues once migrated from 2.4 to 2.7 with both Radius/T+ live logs blank and the queue link error alarm bug.  There are additional posts that may shed additional light via that bug link.  The workaround is as follows:

Migrate the certificate used for ISE Messaging from the ISE CA chain back to the Self-Signed root.

Go to CSRs and generate new CSR with the usage ISE Root CA. After new chain is in place errors are no longer observed when the chain is assigned to ISE Messaging Service.

HTH!

craiglebutt
Level 4
Level 4

cheers for that