Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Portal Sponsor

Is there a way to open the sponsor portal via the FQDN? Because i have one created and added in our DNS and mapped to ISE, example: mycompany.sponsor.comBut the problem is that the portal does not open if i use that address, only with the "hash" that...

TiUM by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, We have some WLCs on different locations with SSID set to send all the authentication requests to a centralized Cisco ISE, the ISE is working as a relay to forward all the requests to a Microsoft NPS. Most of the time, it's working pretty ...

Sijian by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I was working on a ISE 2.4 deployment (patch 5) and found that the CA signed certificates were expired. Strangely, the ISE admin, portal, RADIUS etc. services were accessible. From what I read, this shouldnt happen. Ultimately, the moment I tr...

Hi, As the title suggest, we are trying to implement dot1x for a WAP device which needs to be on a trunk port (with native vlan), but facing with challenges to achieve it, know it will work if it's a Cisco switch, unfortunately we are not deploying C...