Views
Helpful
Replies

NAC 4.9 not working with iphones/ipads

noc
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

we updated our NAC appliances from 4.8.1 to 4.9 and have noticed that web authentication is no longer woking on Apple IOS devices.

We had setup a user page for the MAC_ALL OS and iphones etc. were able to authenticate using thier browser ok.

Now (after the upgrade) after they authenticate they receive the below warning.

There doens't seem to be any other config changes we can make for the IOS device so any advice would be useful.

Thanks

iphone-NAC-error.PNG

2 Replies 2

noc
Level 1
Level 1

Have resolved this by a little 'trial and error'

I removed the agent requirement from the 'all' OS group.

I trashed the user pages I had created and set them up again for MAC_ALL  and All.

Added the agent requirement back in for  ALL  and exempted MAC_ALL from this requirement.

Seems to work ok, only odd glitch is MACOSX devices are being served the MAC_ALL user page even though they should not be.

The agent requirement for MACOSX is still enforced though.

Looks like this new upgrade is a little flakey

Not sure if you will see this this long after your post but, MAC_All is broken in 4.9.0, I opened up a bug with TAC and is slated for fix in 4.9.1 and 4.8.3. Basically it shows the correct user page but does not work correctly after you actually log in.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: