Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

NAC Authentication Login Page

Hello all,

I'm in the middle configuring NAc layer 2 OOB deployment. The client machine have got the IP in access VLAN ( VLAN Mapping ) but nothing happens after that. Suppose that when I open a web browser the authentication login page appear.

Can somebody point out what is wrong or guide me. Many thanks in advance.

Rgds,

Fauzan

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Tarik Admani
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Fauzan,

Hi, Can you try checking the manage subnet settings? Make sure that there is a unused ip address in the clients subnet space that is sending requests to the corresponding untrusted vlan that you setup in your vlan mapping. If mapping from 100 -> 10 that the ip address from the vlan 10 space is unused but the vlan assigned to this managed subnet is on vlan 100.

Next, I would suggest checking dns. Is the desitnation traffic (www.google.com as an example) resolvable by dns? If not, try http://1.1.1.1. Also on the same token what you using for certs? Are they ip based or fqdn? Also check and see if the client can resolve the fqdn of the CAS cert. If using ip based, see what happens when trying to navigate to the CAS ip address.

Thanks,

Tarik

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Tarik Admani
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Fauzan,

Hi, Can you try checking the manage subnet settings? Make sure that there is a unused ip address in the clients subnet space that is sending requests to the corresponding untrusted vlan that you setup in your vlan mapping. If mapping from 100 -> 10 that the ip address from the vlan 10 space is unused but the vlan assigned to this managed subnet is on vlan 100.

Next, I would suggest checking dns. Is the desitnation traffic (www.google.com as an example) resolvable by dns? If not, try http://1.1.1.1. Also on the same token what you using for certs? Are they ip based or fqdn? Also check and see if the client can resolve the fqdn of the CAS cert. If using ip based, see what happens when trying to navigate to the CAS ip address.

Thanks,

Tarik

Thanks Tarik,

I change the ip for managed subnets, the login page pop up but another error shows due to expired certs. I regenerate the certs and solve the problem.

Again, many thanks for your help.

Rgds,

Fauzan