Views
Helpful
Replies

Password recovery on Cisco SNS-3755-K9.

age.skullerud1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I have a pair of Cisco SNS-3755-K9, on which im going to run ISE, physically installed for some months ago. Finally i've got the time to work with them, and i'm not able to logon. I've tried all passwords found on google, admin/admin etc...

Do anyone here have a password recovery tip for these.?

Both cli and webaccess on https to lom are failing.

Regards

Aage

3 Replies 3

Thanks. It says:

Password recovery through the use of CIMC

This Password Recovery method requires CIMC configuration setup on 36XX series hardware. Refer to Setting Up the System With the Cisco IMC Configuration Utility to know more about CIMC configuration steps.

Use CIMC connection to manage Cisco SNS-35XX and SNS-36XX appliances. KVM utility through CIMC connection can be used to perform all operations including BIOS configuration on Cisco SNS-35XX or Cisco SNS-36XX appliance.

Step 1. Use the ports that were selected in NIC Mode setting to connect Ethernet cables from the LAN to the server. The Active-active and Active-passive NIC redundancy settings require to connect to two ports. Detailed information is provided in CIMC configuration guide.

Step 2. Use a browser and the IP address of the CIMC to log in to the CIMC Setup Utility. The IP address is based upon CIMC config settings which were made during CIMC configuration steps(either a static address or the address assigned by your DHCP server).

Note: The default user name for the server is admin. The default password is password.

It doesnt work with admin/password, although nothing has been set when they were installed. They were installed in the rack 7 months ago, can that have anything to do with it..?

Regards

Aage