Views
Helpful
Replies

Posture remediation timer

Madura Malwatte
Level 4
Level 4

ISE 2.3 patch 5

Is there a way where I can have remediation timer set to different values for different posture checks? For example can I have remediation timer set to 5 minutes for checking if any AM software is installed and a value of 180 minutes for definition file remediation?

Also can I have a user who doesn't remediate AV/AM definition file update initially move to compliant state with "Audit" setting and then move to non-compliant state if they do not remediate after a certain time?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Pretty sure the answer is no you can’t have separate timers. 1 timer per posture policy. I also reached out to the experts on this to confirm

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

MajidShirzadeh
Level 1
Level 1

Yes, under Work Center > Client Processioning > Resource > Posture Agent Profiles Settings where you configure your Agent Behavior there is an option for Remediation timer.

Isn't the remediation timer under Posture > Settings > Posture General Settings? I'm already aware where it is. My question is about whether different timer values can be set for different posture requirements instead of a global value.

Pretty sure the answer is no you can’t have separate timers. 1 timer per posture policy. I also reached out to the experts on this to confirm

Jason is right! this is a global setting and it cannot be different for different posture policy.

Thanks,

Nidhi

Thanks Jason, Nidhi for the confirmation.