cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Removing Cisco defined Profiling-Policies

Thomas Kosowski
Level 1
Level 1

I am running into this very weird problem. Under Policy -> Profiling -> Profiling Policies, there are list of 300+ pre-define Cisco policies for all kind of devices. We have created our own policies for the devices that we use and also few actually define by Cisco like IP phones and Android devices but other policies listed will never be in use. Every time I check the pre-define policies and click DELETE, the option for delete selected is gray-out and the only available option is DELETE ALL which I don't want to do that. There reason why I want to do that is when we actually assign policy to a device I have to scroll down through hundreds of devices that I will never use in order to select the one I need, So I am trying to create a nice policy list with only devices that we have.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to remove pre-define policies because having all 300+ and only using 6 is little too much of a mess.

Any input appreciated.

Thank you

1 Reply 1

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This is expected by the current design.

Instead of deleting the pre-defined policies, please disable those you do not want to use in your deployment.